- Monday12:00pm - 7pm
- Tuesday08:00am - 3pm
- Wednesday12:00pm - 7pm
- Friday08:00am - 3pm
- Saturday08:00am - 3pm
Contact Us and Directions
Our chiropractic clinic is located 7-min walk from Redhill MRT station.
The fastest way to contact us for an appointment during office hours is via the office phone. You may also WhatsApp Us anytime even on weekends for appointments. Please use our Secure Contact Form below if you have other questions or feedback. Your message will be dispatched directly to our staff or doctor who will answer within 24-48 hours.
What to Expect
If you are a new patient, you may be wondering what to expect on your visit. I outline the steps from paperwork, posture, feet, and spine assessment to the treatment. We hope the process will be simple, clear and a pleasant experience for you.
- Please arrive 10 to 15 minutes before your appointment time to complete a Health Assessment form
- Punctual patients will get priority.
- I DO NOT need x-rays to perform effective treatments, for most cases. Xray may be needed in some cases and cost from $75 to $90 depending on the area of the body. Do bring any previous lab reports/blood tests or X-rays/MRI from other chiropractors/doctors/hospitals if you have any.
The consultation will involve a discussion of your history. I want to listen to understand your condition to be more effective in helping you. So do share with me your health goals, medical conditions, what you wish to achieve, challenges you face with the current issues and past treatments. I may also ask questions like:
- How long have you had the pain or symptom?
- What makes it better or worse?
- How does it affect your daily activities or sport?
Health Assessment and Physical Exam
We have included in your consultation fee, several state-of-the-art assessments to help us get an initial baseline and measure your progress objectively.
- Posture Analysis Assessment
- 3D BodyView® Digital Foot Assessment (If applicable)
- I will assess the area of concern and related region to determine how it defers from normal
- I also will test muscles related to find if it has lost power, but may not be apparent to you the patient
- I am interested in what movements, situations, circumstances, the diet may aggravate or alleviate your condition
- I will usually treat you on the same visit after the examination.
- However, if I don't think we can help you, we will refer you to the appropriate provider or recommend a different care path for you. My ultimate goal is to put you and your health first!